Our client is one of the largest European platforms for temporary offers. Their experts daily select the best value for money from fun gadgets, various beauty and household products to adventurous or relaxing trips.
- Creating prospecting lists and approaching hotel partners.
- Negotiating the best travel deals for our members.
- Collecting material and preparing information for copywriting.
- Maintaining relationships with existing partners.
- Renegotiating deals and making them more attractive.
- Perfectly German-speaking (preferably mother tongue)
- Professional English speaker.
- Dynamic, persuasive and strong in negotiations.
- Minimum bachelor thinking and working level.
- Experience in a sales function with a customer portfolio in the hotel sector.
What do they offer:
- Impact in a fast-growing international environment.
- A lot of autonomy.
- The start-up of our Travel branch in Germany is your responsibility and your merit.
- An attractive salary package.
- 100% working from home and prospecting trips.
- Fun, open colleagues at the head office in Sint-Martens-Latem (Ghent, Belgium), in Italy and in France.
- Cool team building sessions