Account Manager- Travel hybrid
Full Time, Hybrid
Posted 11 months ago
Our client is one of the largest European platforms for temporary offers. Our experts daily select the best value for money from fun gadgets, various beauty and household products to adventurous or relaxing trips.
- Close deals.
- Prospecting new hotel partners, amusement parks, etc. and maintaining relationships with existing partners.
- Negotiate contract terms and verify services provided.
- Expand their travel activities in Germany further.
- Results and reports within the objectives to be achieved.
- Express yourself fluently in German and English.
- Assertive and strong in negotiation.
- Minimum bachelor’s level of thinking and working.
- Loves to travel and communicate with customers.
What do they offer:
- High impact in a fast-growing international environment.
- A salary package tailored to your needs (company car, fuel card, hospitalization insurance, meal and eco vouchers, smartphone, purchase amount at Outspot, etc.).
- 32 days of paid leave.
- Perspective and ownership! Growing with an innovative organization.
- And finally:
- Flexibility in working hours and location.
- A beautiful office in Sint-Martens-Latem.
- Fun: drinks, cool teambuilding & cake on your birthday!