Posted 11 months ago
Our client is a revolutionary healthcare specialised software provider that offers a solution that helps healthcare organisations to find the available locum doctors while allowing the latter to choose suitable shifts from more than 20,000 locum shifts available across the UK. Our client aims to mobilise the world’s healthcare workforce in the right locations.
- Build strong and positive relationships with clients at both executive and operational levels.
- Nurture and expand these key relationships and be accountable for your portfolio and associated revenue numbers.
- Proactively grow your portfolio through identifying and pursuing cross-sell & up-sell opportunities.
- Act as a strategic partner by understanding the objectives and needs of customers to develop solutions through the company’s offerings.
- Develop expert knowledge of the SaaS platform.
- Understand and communicate market opportunities, needs, and customer feedback to cross-functional teams.
- Document plans, activities, and opportunities accurately in the CRM system.
- Create a repeatable and transferable framework for managing our clients.
- Complete end to end management of commercial renewal agreements.
- Prepare and facilitate regular account business review meetings to attain low churn rates and maximise upgrade opportunities.
- Develop and execute account management strategies in order to achieve targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related discipline.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in consultative B2B account management.
- Commercially astute. We are looking for someone who is commercially aware, shows initiative, and is highly organized.
- Natural in developing relationships and learning more through professional questioning.
- Able to research, create and effectively deliver a personalised value proposition to each prospect.
- Driven and determined to overachieve.
- Highly computer literate.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
- Experience of working in healthcare is a plus.