Full Time, Remote
Posted 1 year ago
An Advertising and Marketing Agency that specializes in helping Brands develop Full-Funnel Advertising Strategies leveraging Data to grow sales within specific shopping channels. The team’s background has over 100 years combined experience in developing the Retail and Digital Shelf sales channels in the Outdoors, Apparel, CPG, and Consumer Electronics industries.
- Coordinating and responding to client/vendor requests, resolving issues, and delivering exceptional levels of service.
- Track Pos, client budgets, and actual spending for our clients as required.
- Maintain all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets, general ledger, and accounts payable files.
- Update receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Partner with internal teams to ensure all parties are aligned on payment expectations and ensure client accounts are accurate and up to date.
- Day-to-day communication with internal departments regarding client invoicing, statement of works, and contracts.
- Investigate and make corrections where required.
- Track expense reports.
- Track hours per project, per client against profitability, and present to Leadership.
- Prepare and send client invoices in a timely manner as per the client’s process.
- Assist central Finance team with month-end processes as required.
- Ad-hoc reporting and special projects.
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally within the company with other key stakeholders.
- Minimum +3 years’ experience in an Account Clerk or Assistant role.
- Advertising or Marketing agency experience preferred but not essential.
- Sound data and analytical skills.
- Experience in using QuickBooks.
- Proficient user of standard office software (MS Office etc.).
- Advanced Excel skills are essential.
- Passionate about driving your own professional and personal development.
- Numerical and Analytical Skills.
- Team Player.
- Knowledge and Experience.
- Attention to Detail.
- Advanced Computer Knowledge.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Healthcare Cash Plan.
- Life Insurance.
- Retirement Savings Plan with 4% employer contribution.
- Flexible Working.
- Paid volunteer time.
- Regular team social events.
- Access to Employee Assistance Program.