Our client is a petroleum services Company providing regional Oil & Gas operators and service providers with innovative services and solutions through its core competencies as well as through strategic alliances across the globe.
- Record, maintain and monitor attendance to ensure employee punctuality.
- Compose and/or edit letters, memos, reports, procedures, etc., as required.
- Handle travel arrangements including airline tickets and hotel reservations.
- Maintain staff records such as sick leaves, maternity leaves, annual vacations, etc.
- Record and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Organize the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment.
- Handle regular office work, filing, documentation, meetings, appointments, etc.
- Handle all official company correspondence (emails, letters, faxes, and approvals)
- Ensure the tidiness of facilities and offices by managing cleaning staff.
- Manage the security staff to eliminate possible thefts or health hazards.
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
- Manage the full-cycle of the recruitment process (sourcing, filtering, and interviewing).
- Process hiring and resignation procedures.
- Conduct an onboarding program for new employees.
- Liaise and participate with external HR Consultants in HR-related projects.
- Manage employee relationships by addressing their complaints and issues.
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics.
- Prepare HR documents, e.g., job offers, employment contracts.
- Develop and maintain HR database detailing staff information and background.
- 3 – 5 years of work experience in office management and HR administration.
- Previous experience with oil & gas companies is a big plus.
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws.
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft office, and outlook.
- Business and report writing skills.
- Excellent phone, email, and in-person communication skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization.
- HR Certificate is a big plus.