Business Development Associate
Posted 1 year ago
Your role as a “Business Development Associate” is to identify potential leads and opportunities, approach them to present our services, convert leads into prospects, and turn prospects into clients.
- Generate and qualify outbound leads through different sources and channels.
- Approach generated leads using several channels.
- Build relationships with new, current, and historical clients.
- Conduct meetings with decision-makers of potential clients and develop high-quality presentations explaining our services.
- Prepare & maintain proposals, contracts, and invoices for new clients.
- Collect and summarize customer feedback regarding provided services.
- Conduct cold calling with a list of leads and prospects.
- Liaise with the marketing department to make sure the alignment of the business development plan with marketing practices.
- Log & maintain records and database of leads.
- Provide periodical status reports.
- Achieve periodically targets and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or any related field.
- 1-3 years of business development and sales experience.
- Full proficiency at using spoken and written English.
- Proven ability to build and maintain a strong relationship with clients.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurship spirit.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Team player.
- Attention to detail.
- Result orientation.
- Customer service orientation.