Business Development Manager-position
Posted 1 year ago
A European pioneer in IoT precise irrigation that implements a new generation of solutions to fight water scarcity, using ultra-long-range radio communication eliminating in-field wiring, environmentally friendly solar-powered watering stations, and accessible IoT cloud via mobile and web apps for system controlling, setting alarms, and forecasting weather.
- Customer focus.
- New Dealer/Grower Acquisition.
- Lead Management.
- Master the system’s software and hardware.
- Demo the system at the customer’s site.
- Showcase the existing locations of company solutions to interested customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree Agronomy or any other related fields.
- Experience in Ag Sales with proven capabilities.
- Experience in irrigation water management.
- Strong and professional communication skills; written, verbal, and presentation.
- Must be self-motivated and able to achieve high impact in an unstructured environment.
- Access to your own vehicle.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.