Business Development Manager
Posted 1 year ago
An E-commerce Company that designs and develops novel, useful, and in-demand personal care products under two brands.
- Develop new business opportunities and actively seek new growth and expansion opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Strategically uncover new sales opportunities using business, social, and legislative changes in the market and industry.
- Conduct research to identify new channels and user acquisition.
- Arrange business meetings with prospects and lead the process towards contract signature and achieving sales targets.
- Translate the strategic goals of the business into operational plans to achieve the required targets.
- Analyze data from market and consumer studies to generate commercial insights.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related fields or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales and partnership development.
- Previous experience in B2B sales, especially with retailers is a big plus.
- Arabic speaker.
- Outstanding written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- High self-motivation.
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Analytical skills.