Our Client is one of the leaders in the E-Commerce world. they are a team of 45+ people living and working remotely in different countries. They are working hard to build a diverse and collaborative team that can solve hard problems and build products.
- Lead strategic and financial planning processes including forecasts, annual operating plans, and pricing strategies.
- Gather, evaluate, present, and report financial information to executive teams and stakeholders.
- Prepare Annual Budget, Quarterly Forecasts, and Cashflow Projections.
- Manage timely and accurate balance sheet reconciliations and provide variance analysis.
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling for all finance functional areas.
- Maintain inventory accounting and standard costing, in addition to, utilizing an inventory management system.
- Identify and drive change to improve internal controls, policies, and procedures to streamline operations and provide superior financial and operational reporting.
- Be responsible for overall fiscal operations: directing internal financial staff, programs, and procedures and maintaining useful relationships with outside partners and vendors.
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments.
- Consolidate reporting and associated corporate governance and tax reporting.
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Help guide and lead treasury and banking strategy.
- Work closely with the Operations Director to provide financial advice on identifying new business opportunities, increasing sales, and developing a go-to-market strategy.
- Collaborate with the Supply Chain Manager to provide financial advice on minimizing inventory risk, improving the sourcing process, utilizing resources, and optimizing logistics.
- Partner with the management team and other different stakeholders to automate the business process.
- Develop functional competencies and KPIs for the Finance Department and for the individuals in order to measure the performance, identify the performance gaps, set development plans and training needs.
- An MBA or a CPA certification is preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in leading fast-growing and fast-paced businesses.
- Previous experience as a CFO for ecommerce companies is a must.
- English language professional fluency especially written and spoken.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Cross-Functional Expert.
- Data Storyteller.
- Crystal Ball Reader.
- The driver of Digital.
- Technology Researcher.
- Agile Performer.
- Leader and Team Builder.
- Empathetic Manager.