Graphite is a boutique digital marketing firm that builds scalable growth engines for consumer technology companies such as Ticketmaster, MasterClass, BetterUp, and Honey. They specialize in search engine optimization (SEO), content strategy, mobile app growth, and conversion optimization. They are a fully distributed team that is dedicated to creating an environment where you do the best work of your career. With headquarters in San Francisco and team members across North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
- Formulate cross-platform content strategies that support company objectives and desired brand identity.
- Provide editorial, creative, and technical support to team members.
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Cooperate with the growth marketing team to create web content and monitor its effectiveness over time.
- Maintain a content marketing calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content for each client, and ensure the content team is on board.
- Guide the process of copy optimization, writing copy that is optimized for SEO while remaining entertaining and informative.
- Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitor websites to compare their activities with those of your company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Humanities, or relevant field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to create and publish engaging content that establishes or supports company and brand goals.
- Expertise with using SEO best practices to write creative copy that includes effective keyword placement.
- Highly computer literate and knowledge of HTML.
- Experience with social media engagement strategies and best practices.
- Strong technical knowledge of G Suite.
What do they offer?
Graphite’s mission is to create an environment where you build the best work of your career. In order to facilitate this, They provide:
- Process As Needed – They view process as a way to empower better work, not as a series of dogmatic rules. They develop the best internal processes as they do products – through iteration, measurement, and continuous improvement.
- Autonomy – They trust you to be excellent at what you do. They will provide as much support as needed when needed, but no more. You will have autonomy and agency to drive projects forward, and own decisions and outcomes.
- Flexible Work Environment – Everyone’s optimal work style is unique. They operate as a distributed team across North & Latin America and Asia. They optimize for productivity and performance, not time spent in an office. Help Them build an optimal work environment that fits you as an individual.
- Compensation – They want to work with the best people in the World and compensate accordingly.
- Vacation & Time Off – In order to be the best version of yourself, you need time to recharge. They offer flexible PTO. Take the time when you need it.
- Benefits – They will ensure you have quality health care coverage and opportunities to further your education.
Graphite provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.