Customer Center Manager
About the Company:
Our client is an established on-demand delivery platform serving over 10 million users across all the cities of the Saudi Kingdom. The platform pioneered the on-demand service fulfillment model in the region, by establishing a massive customer-to-customer network through a generic chat-based ordering experience.
About the Role:
The Care Centre Manager is responsible for making sure that the different duties that are assigned to call center department staff are monitored to ensure they are efficiently carried out. The manager will be responsible for ensuring that the agents have all the right tools and empowerment to ensure the first contact resolution regarding the system, process, and protocols. The manager will also be responsible for overseeing the system development and being an active participant in requesting all the needed access/privileges to ensure the best CX.
- Supervise daily activities of staff/personnel of the call and support centre department to ensure efficiency on all fronts.
- Ensure a high standard of service is delivered to customers through the effective and efficient use of staff and other resources. Put effective plans, including proactive initiatives, to ensure the best customer experience and satisfaction through different operational controls and throughout the customer journey.
- Oversee the system development and be an active participant in terms of requesting all the needed access/privileges to ensure the best CX.
- Apply a wide range of tools to plan, analyze, and oversee the call centre unit’s performance to make sure there are improvements.
- Support and put in place effective customer service plans and initiatives that promote exceeding customer expectations.
- Ensure customer service agents have and maintain sustainable growth of the required skills and ability to respond to calls for support, inquiries from customers, and other customer-related problems when complaints are lodged.
- Oversees phone calls that customer service agents make to customers informing them of new products for sale.
- Recruit, train, manage, and supervise call centre agents to ensure that they possess the necessary skills that are required to satisfy the needs of customers and outperform sales benchmarks set by the organization.
- Use diverse qualitative and quantitative means to assess the performance of agents and also identify areas on which further training must be administered.
- Demonstrate high efficiency in promoting and adapting new and rapid information technology equipment and management practices, therefore, the manager is meant to make use of the equipment in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Analyze and report cases, issues, and challenges, and recommend a well-educated course of action to relevant departments.
- Maintain high achievements of KPIs.
- Forecast, conduct a thorough analysis, and propose plans to deal with segments, seasons, up/down peak times, risks, etc well in advance to counter any foreseeable risk.
- Provision reports concerning the performance of the various sections of the centre to other members of the company’s management team.
- Share, explain, and present reports and recommendations to various relevant departments.
- Excellent communication and mostly extroverted interpersonal skills.
- Cognitive abilities are mainly analytical and conceptual in a heterogeneous environment and require a high degree of flexibility and capacity to process information.
- Outstanding team builder and player.
- Modesty and attention to colleagues’ needs.
- Excellent leadership traits with disciplinary responsibility for the operational leadership of teams of more than 60 direct and indirect semiskilled employees.
- Adequate social and intercultural competencies are required.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
- Excellent customer service skills must represent and help implement the brand image.
- Agility to meet customer needs and solve their problems effectively.
- A degree in relevant management.
- Certifications in CX and Operation excellence are highly preferred.
- 4 -6 years experience in a similar role with at least one year working as a customer agent.
- Customer Focused