Graphite is a boutique digital marketing firm that builds scalable growth engines for consumer technology companies such as Ticketmaster, MasterClass, BetterUp, and Honey. They specialize in search engine optimization (SEO), content strategy, mobile app growth, and conversion optimization. They are a fully distributed team that is dedicated to creating an environment where you do the best work of your career. With headquarters in San Francisco and team members across North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
- Create impactful, objective-oriented content for our clients and brands.
- Research, brainstorm, and pitch creative and compelling article topics.
- Fact-check, proofread, and edit content for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- Work with our internal teams to identify opportunities and plan improvements to existing content and internal processes.
- 1+ years writing experience, preferably working for blogs, news organizations, magazines or other publications.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Able to absorb new material quickly.
- Proven ability to manage projects and juggle a diverse workload.
- Ability to meet any and all deadlines.
- Skilled with Google Workspace applications (primarily Docs, Slides, and Sheets).
- Experience working in a startup or agency environment.
- Past experience working in a content management system is helpful.
- Photo editing experience (Photoshop, Gimp, etc.).
- SEO experience with topic selection, keywords, title tags, meta descriptions.
What do they offer?
Graphite’s mission is to create an environment where you build the best work of your career. In order to facilitate this, They provide:
- Process As Needed – They view process as a way to empower better work, not as a series of dogmatic rules. They develop the best internal processes as they do products – through iteration, measurement, and continuous improvement.
- Autonomy – They trust you to be excellent at what you do. They will provide as much support as needed when needed, but no more. You will have autonomy and agency to drive projects forward, and own decisions and outcomes.
- Flexible Work Environment – Everyone’s optimal work style is unique. They operate as a distributed team across North & Latin America and Asia. They optimize for productivity and performance, not time spent in an office. Help Them build an optimal work environment that fits you as an individual.
- Compensation – They want to work with the best people in the World and compensate accordingly.
- Vacation & Time Off – In order to be the best version of yourself, you need time to recharge. They offer flexible PTO. Take the time when you need it.
- Benefits – They will ensure you have quality health care coverage and opportunities to further your education.
Graphite provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.