E-commerce Supply Chain Manager
Full Time, Remote
Posted 2 years ago
Smash Commerce is one of the leaders in the E-Commerce world. We’re a team of 40+ people living and working remotely in different countries.
We’re working hard to build a diverse and collaborative team that can solve hard problems and build products we can be proud of.
- Develop operations strategies to grow and enhance the customer experience.
- Manage day-to-day operational functions, including customer service, supply chain, warehouse operations, and operational goals for inbound and outbound inventory.
- Lead end-to-end execution of logistics and order fulfillment activities, guaranteeing accurate and timely fulfillment and delivery.
- Make decisions and solve problems by analyzing information and evaluating results to optimize customer service and satisfaction.
- Resolve any issues or blockers that may prevent any of our products from actively selling on Amazon by Leading the communication with the Amazon Seller Support team.
- Leverage data and manage key metrics to provide insights and recommendations on improving system efficiencies.
- Ensure SOPs and SLAs are established for Operations and Customer service, documented, trained, followed, and maintained.
- Identify potential challenges with shipments early enough to resolve them before they grow into problems.
- Integrate customer feedback and insights into actionable recommendations for improvements.
- Research industry best practices to develop and implement new and innovative ways to provide service and delivery to our customers.
- Tackle abstract issues and solve complex problems with a structured data-driven approach and innovative mindset in a fast-paced environment.
- Oversee the implementation of customer service standards and ensure customer satisfaction and efficient handling of customer complaints.
- Identify blue sky opportunities to support the strategic needs and day to day of running the Amazon business via new capabilities, third party vendors
build a business case for exploration and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in leading fast-growing and fast-paced businesses.
- Experience in managing operations for a portfolio of products on Amazon is a must.
- Must have a strong understanding of import, export, and other shipping regulatory requirements.
- English language professional fluency especially written and spoken.
- Available to work in Pacific Time zone (PST).
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- A high level of organization, and impeccable attention to detail.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Can work independently and take ownership of tactical daily shipping operations.
- Able to triage and cover +100 daily operations emails or other communication contacts a day.