Events Operation Manager (KSA)
As a Business Operations Manager, you are responsible for supervising and coordinating the planning, oversight, evaluation, and operational needs, in addition to ensuring the successful execution and delivery of all events.
- Direct and oversee all operations from development, production, right up to delivery.
- Deliver events, within budget limitations that meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Direct and manage the activities of all relevant staff, contractors, and suppliers as required to successfully execute all aspects of the event.
- Set, communicate, and maintain timelines and priorities on every project.
- Manage and lead the team during the event, ensuring all staff is fully aware of the customer expectations for the function.
- Develop client relationships to encourage retention.
- Manage the communications with all parties including internal and external stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot any event or service difficulties before the function ensuring everything runs smoothly.
- Implement a continuous program of staff training and development and assist with training and induction of new staff members.
- Conduct post-event briefings that involve staff, stakeholders, and customers to ensure learning points are incorporated into future plans and events.
- Adhere to health & safety and licensing regulations.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- 5-10 years of experience in the event management industry with at least 5 years in a managerial role.
- Hands-on experience in project management.
- Proven experience in event set-ups is a must.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer-service orientation.
- Excellent team management skills.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Outstanding Leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Attractive monthly salary.
- Transportation & accommodation allowances.
- Career progression.
- Medical insurance.