Events Operation Manager
Posted 1 year ago
Our client is specialized in one of the leading Events Management in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The company is serving the local Saudi and regional Gulf market and bringing the latest technology to organize exhibitions, conferences, and event management.
- Direct and oversee all operations from development, production, right up to delivery.
- Deliver events, within budget limitations that meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Direct and manage the activities of all relevant staff, contractors, and suppliers as required to successfully execute all aspects of the event.
- Set, communicate, and maintain timelines and priorities on every project.
- Manage and lead the team during the event, ensuring all staff is fully aware of the customer expectations for the function.
- Develop client relationships to encourage retention.
- Manage the communications with all parties including internal and external stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot any event or service difficulties before the function ensuring everything runs smoothly.
- Implement a continuous program of staff training and development and assist with training and induction of new staff members.
- Conduct post-event briefings that involve staff, stakeholders, and customers to ensure learning points are incorporated into future plans and events.
- Adhere to health & safety and licensing regulations.
- 5-10 years of experience in the event management industry with at least 5 years in a managerial role.
- Hands-on experience in project management.
- Proven experience in event set-ups is a must.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer-service orientation.
- Excellent team management skills.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Outstanding Leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.