Our client is a Petroleum, Energy Logistics, and Services Saudi company providing the regional Oil & Gas operators and service providers with innovative services and solutions through its core competencies as well as through strategic alliances across the globe.
- Organize, monitor the executive’s email, and respond if required.
- Conduct or prepare any research that the executive may require.
- Remind the executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf.
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items.
- Manage travel, transport, and accommodation arrangements.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the executive.
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office, and ensure that office is operating smoothly.
- Be the point of contact for suppliers, and ensure office supplies and resources are restocked.
- Manage diaries and organize meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive.
- Manage and maintain databases as well as system filing.
- Type, compile, and prepare reports, presentations, and correspondence.
- Act as the first point of contact, dealing with correspondence, and phone calls.
- Attend meetings with senior management, take notes, and write minutes during meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of work experience in executive assistance/office management role.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail.
- Fluency in English is a must and excellent writing skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Google products.
- Familiarity with remote environment software e.g., CRM, ERP, etc…
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities.
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be part of confidential information.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
- Tact and diplomacy.
- Strong researching skills.