Experienced High Fashion content Writer
Graphite is a boutique digital marketing firm that builds scalable growth engines for consumer technology companies such as Ticketmaster, MasterClass, BetterUp, and Honey. We specialize in search engine optimization (SEO), content strategy, mobile app growth, and conversion optimization. We are a fully distributed team that is dedicated to creating an environment where you do the best work of your career. With headquarters in San Francisco and team members across North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia, we are ready to welcome our next team member!
- This is a fully remote work opportunity
- Contract work
- This position requires delivering from 10-20 articles per month
- Working for an iconic fashion retailer
- Create impactful, objective-oriented content for our clients and brands.
- Research, brainstorm, and pitch creative and compelling article topics
- Fact-check, proofread, and edit content for accuracy and comprehensiveness
- Work with our internal teams to identify opportunities and plan improvements to existing content and internal processes
- 2+ years experience in the high fashion industry writing and/or editing
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Able to absorb new material quickly.
- Proven ability to manage projects and juggle a diverse workload.
- Ability to meet any and all deadlines.
- Skilled with Google Workspace applications (primarily Docs, Slides, and Sheets).
- Experience working in a startup or agency environment.
- Past experience working in a content management system is helpful.
- Photo editing experience (Photoshop, Gimp, etc.).
- SEO experience with topic selection, keywords, title tags, and meta descriptions.
How we’ll help:
Graphite’s mission is to create an environment where you build the best work of your career. In order
to facilitate this, we provide:
- Process As Needed – We view the process as a way to empower better work, not as a
series of dogmatic rules. We develop the best internal processes as we do products –
through iteration, measurement, and continuous improvement.
- Autonomy – We trust you to be excellent at what you do. We will provide as much support
as needed when needed, but no more. You will have autonomy and agency to drive
projects forward, and own decisions and outcomes.
- Flexible Work Environment – Everyone’s optimal work style is unique. We operate as a
distributed team across North & Latin America and Asia. We optimize for productivity
and performance, not time spent in an office. Help us build an optimal work environment
that fits you as an individual.
- Compensation – We want to work with the best people in the World and compensate
Graphite provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.