Posted 2 years ago
- Lead strategic and financial planning processes including forecasts, annual operating plan, and pricing strategy.
- Gather, evaluate, present, and report financial information to executive teams and stakeholders.
- Prepare Annual Budget, Quarterly Forecasts, and Cashflow Projections.
- Manage timely and accurate balance sheet reconciliations and provide variance analysis.
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling for all finance functional areas.
- Maintain inventory accounting, management, and standard costing utilizing an inventory management system.
- Identifies and drives change to improve internal controls, policies, and procedures to streamline operations and provide superior financial and operational reporting.
- Be responsible for overall fiscal operations: directing internal financial staff, programs, and procedures and maintaining useful relationships with outside partners and vendors.
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments.
- Consolidate reporting and associated corporate governance and tax reporting.
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Help guide and lead treasury and banking strategy.
- Work closely with the Operations Director to provide financial advice on identifying new business opportunities, increasing sales, and developing a go-to-market strategy.
- Collaborate with the Supply Chain Manager by providing financial advice on minimizing inventory risk, improving the sourcing process, utilizing resources, and optimizing logistics.
- Partner with the management team and other different stakeholders to automate the business process.
- Develop functional competencies and KPIs for the Finance Department and for the individuals in order to measure the performance, identify the performance gaps, set development plans and training needs,
- BS degree in accounting or finance or relevant field.
- An MBA or a CPA certification is preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in leading fast-growing and fast-paced businesses.
- Previous experience as a Financial Controller for eCommerce companies is a must.
- English language professional fluency especially written and spoken.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Available to work in Pacific Time zone (PST).