Flower Shop Retail Manager
Posted 1 year ago
Our client is one of the leading luxury floral design brands in the Middle East. The brand stands for fashionable flower arrangements, event floristry, VIP and bespoke gifting, and luxurious home products.
In 2014, they opened their first retail outlet in Dubai. Since then, the brand has been expanding rapidly within the UAE and abroad (through franchises). After a success story in the United Arab Emirates, they expanded their international retail network through franchise agreements in Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Lebanon, and the United Kingdom.
- Responsible for creating and fulfilling all purchase orders from wholesalers/suppliers including, but not limited to: seasonal flowers, fresh greenery, potted plants, dried flowers, requisite dry goods, packaging materials, supplies, etc.
- Effective managing all aspects of the flower shop in accordance with company procedures.
- Oversee sales associates, including scheduling and responsibilities.
- Offer superior customer service, accountable for store displays and high-quality floral designs.
- Uphold a clean, safe, and organized working environment including ownership of waste logs, inventory, organization, and maintenance of flower shop equipment and materials.
- Be able to look ‘beyond the flower shop’ and generate outside clientele.
- Experience in the Flowers industry is a must.
- A minimum of three-five years of floral management experience, industry, and/or relevant professional service experience preferred.
- Strong leadership, organization, prioritization, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively manage, communicate and collaborate with team members.
- Ability to maintain a professional and positive attitude within a fast-paced, constantly changing, and creative environment.
- Exceptional communications and customer service skills.
- Floral design experience and knowledge are required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.