Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 year ago
Our Client is one of the leaders in the E-Commerce world. They are a team of 45+ people living and working remotely in different countries. They are working hard to build a diverse and collaborative team that can solve hard problems and build products.
- Design, build and support Chatbot interactions including client-side and server-side architecture.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Work independently to tackle well-scoped and loosely scoped problems.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Implementing security strategies for app and backend services
- Write technical documentation.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to less experienced employees.
- Be on top of the latest technologies in chatbots and messaging and seek opportunities to expand technical knowledge and capabilities.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role, creating Chatbot integrations.
- Experience of working on Intercom or other chatbots integrations.
- Experience in AWS.
- Experience in Zapier.
- Very comfortable with creating Custom Integrations.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.