Our client is leading the disruption of traditional finance by introducing secured, liberal, and pioneering cryptocurrency exchange services to yield strong alternative financial solutions. The company includes more than 4000 employees from all over the world, spreading in Europe, the US, and Asia, serving over 10 million users on its platform, to turn its vision of “cryptocurrency in every wallet” into reality.
In the past 2 years, they have acquired three big enterprises and secured a fund of $57M in series A. They are partnering with the biggest brand names around the globe such as Formula 1, Philadelphia 76ers, Aston Martin, Paris Saint-German, Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), and Lega Serie A.
- Successfully manage talent searches on a predefined timeline, set benchmarks and metrics, identify bottlenecks, as well as understand how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Manage company-wide recruitment timeline and meet the defined hiring KPI and objectives.
- Support talent search and engagement strategy, including employer branding, as well as end-to-end talent acquisition process from sourcing to onboarding.
- Work with the talent acquisition team, to define the profiles and scope of responsibilities for specific roles based on immediate organization needs, as well as design and implement winning sourcing strategies to fill critical positions.
- Execute and support recruitment and onboarding activities in a timely and effective manner.
- Be an active member of the HR partnership, sharing insights on organizational structure, recruitment strategy, and HR plans with management.
- This role will be mainly focused on regional recruitment positions, including executive hires and technology hires.
- BA/BS degree or any equivalent practical experience.
- 4-8 years of experience in end-to-end recruitment with a track record of successfully hiring under short timelines.
- Proven ability to recruit candidates in the executive search on the technology industry, with the ability to engage with senior candidates and stakeholders.
- Ability to learn about new markets quickly and run a thorough and high-quality search process, including leadership candidate research, outreach, engagement, evaluation, and presentation.
- Good understanding of employment laws and related policies.
- Passionate about technology, disruptive models, organizational culture, and talent management.
- A financial service hiring experience is preferred.
- Active listening.
- Attention to detail.
- Time management.
- Unique opportunity to be a part of the digital space in cryptocurrency.
- Autonomy in the role and in managing your own portfolio.
- Exposure to the fast-paced world of high-tech start-ups.
- Attractive experience and compensation.
- Working with passionate, smart, and driven colleagues in a vibrant environment.