Our client is a Growth Marketing firm focused on Content & SEO, they partner with a select number of fast-growing SaaS and B2B companies to accelerate short-term growth, build long-term revenue-generating content assets, improve profit margins, and establish scalable systems.
- Creating detailed content outlines that combine topical research, a client’s brand positioning, our evolving editorial/storytelling guidelines, and our secret sauce of SEO best practices.
- Going into CMSs and following our playbook to optimize existing pages and improve search rankings and increase conversions.
- Supporting our “outbound” program, where we help clients’ get seen across the web and acquire links along the way.
- Creating client-facing reports that detail the performance of our efforts, and diagnose issues that we find.
- Forming content strategies to dominate all stages of a funnel.
- Performing basic technical audits to identify and resolve website issues.
- Strong writing skills and storyteller.
- Know your way around Excel/Google Sheets.
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and any other analytics platforms.
- Content marketing & editorial: writing, editing, or strategy is a plus.
- Digital marketing, email marketing, SEO experience is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS is a plus.
- Experience in building a full process would be a plus.