One of Oman’s Largest hospitality companies with Several branches within the Gulf Area. The company’s main goal is to create outstanding local restaurants with international standards that offer the best quality of service.
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment.
- Steam, grill, boil, bake or fry meats, fish, and vegetables using various utensils or grillers.
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn.
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served.
- Check the freshness of food and ingredients.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of cooks and other food preparation workers.
- Develop recipes and determine how to present the food.
- Plan menus and ensure uniform serving sizes and quality of meals.
- Hire, train, and supervise cooks and other food preparation workers.
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly.
- Check the quality of ingredients.
- Ensure that the kitchen area, equipment, and utensils are cleaned.
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages.
- 2 years of experience as Head Chef in an American cuisine restaurant.
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware, and bakeware.
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling, etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Very good command of English.
- Very good communication skills.
- Excellent physical condition and stamina.