Our client is an Arabic culture-inspired Emirati brand that offers a variety of premium products such as watches, jewelry, and sunglasses for men and women on its online store, in addition to other Marketplaces in the GCC.
- Strategize the company’s marketing and branding efforts in both qualitative and quantitative ways.
- Innovation of creating new channels to expand our customer base through offline, and online channels.
- Increasing our B2B partnerships, and expanding our business geography.
- Setting a strategy for expanding our brand in retail stores.
- Implement and support internal stakeholders in executing devised strategies.
- Measure, modify and optimize strategies to ensure KPIs and targets are reached.
- Identify new channels, approaches, and tools while innovating the current status quo.
- Identify and advise management and stakeholders on potential growth opportunities.
- Render hands-on support in driving tactics and procedures.
- +5 years ideally 7+ years of experience in a managerial ‘Growth’ position in the retails of the GCC market
- Proven experience in online, and offline marketing.
- Track record of supporting successful GCC-based startups in their growth aspirations.
- Knowledge of MS Office package and G-Suite as well as knowledge of productivity software, growth-specific software, and social media.
- Arabic speaker with a deep understanding of GCC culture.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal & written) in English.
- Tech Savvy.
- Attention to detail.
- Time management.
- Strategic planning.