We are Whitecollars, the global Human Resource consulting and recruitment agency that provides a full spectrum of Recruitment and HR solutions. We work with amazing clients in several regions around the globe, including the Middle East, the United States, and Europe in diversified sectors such as Technology, Ecommerce, Marketing, Retail, Oil and Gas, and much more.
We help businesses build organizational resilience by helping them cultivate a team of extraordinary employees. Our clients expect trusted personalized services that ease their time, budget, and resource pressures. As a people-first company, we pride ourselves on 90% customer satisfaction and the ability to deliver cost-effective solutions that put our client’s businesses and employees first.
You’re a passionate Human Resources professional looking to use your experience to add value to various interesting global clients while maintaining a perfect work-life balance. (Really, we mean it!) You have worked a 9-5, and endured lengthy commutes. You have been searching for the right opportunity to utilize your passion and give you a work-life balance but you aren’t sure if that opportunity really exists. (Hint: IT DOES!) You know that you have outstanding communication and presentation skills, energetic and customer-focused, and people say you’re the best project manager they have ever seen. You coordinate internal resources for flawless execution of projects. No one has ever seen you sweat (except maybe at the gym)
If you believe you’re this one, you will be our next HR Consultant who will provide superior service to our global clients while anticipating their needs, delivering fast and impactful results, and providing assistance with department initiatives within the HR Department.
- Assess and diagnose clients’ needs, and present different solutions that fit their requirements.
- Work with the BD team to develop technical and commercial proposals that address clients’ requirements and offer solutions.
- Manage the full cycle of HR projects from the project plan until the deliverable.
- Lead, designe and deliver enterprise-wide programs across the talent management lifecycle by setting the strategy and overseeing the day-to-day execution of capabilities such as performance management, compensation and benefits, employee relations, competencies framework, onboarding and offboarding, Employee engagement and talent planning)
- Apply change management processes/tools to develop and implement effective change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption, improve organization performance, and increase operational efficiencies.
- Build relationships with and influence our key partners and stakeholders to gain buy-in for your vision, collaborating to cocreate programs that address the company’s most pressing talent needs.
- Shows initiative and proactively acts on compliance updates and strategic matters ensuring alignment with client culture and business priorities.
- Assist with recruitment efforts, work closely with internal recruiters on filling our client’s hiring needs and manage the full cycle of recruitment and selection.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related academic field.
- 5+ years of experience in HR and OD.
- Senior professional certification is preferred
- Proficient English language spoken and written skills.
- You have strong stakeholder management skills – both internal and external, at a senior level and a strong mindset aligned to delivering customer service.
- Your ability to effectively convey complex guidance to clients, employees, cross-functional stakeholders and external partners.
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication clearly, concisely, and confidently with all levels of employees and management at Helios and clients and through concise documentation.
- You have experience developing, writing, reading and as needed implementing global policies.
- Your ability to build presentations, provide data and present.
- Experience with building client relationships and garnering buy-in at all levels of an organization for talent-related initiatives
- Exceptional self-management and ability to act autonomously, and proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
- Competency in Google Docs and Microsoft applications.
What We Offer
- Work from Anywhere, yes this 100% remote base opportunity with the availability of hybrid options.
- 35 hours a Week, Yes at Whitecollars we work only 35 hours a week so say goodbye to your traditional working hours.
- Flexible working hours, you control your schedule, work in the morning or at night it’s completely up to you.
- Career progression, from day one at Whitecollars you will be able to see the career path of your next 20 years.
- Profit sharing, you will be eligible for a profit share plan payable every quarter.
- Youthful Spirit & Drive, You will be joining a youthful team of highly skilled, driven HR professionals passionate about people and technology.