Posted 1 year ago
Our client is a reputable Digital Marketing agency that has more than 10 years of success stories across multiple sectors.
- Prepare and update employment records related to hiring, transfers, promotions, resignations and terminations.
- Manage the monthly employees’ attendance by regularly reviewing the records of the fingerprint machine (sick leave, absences, and annual leave, etc. . .).
- Responsible for filling forms 1, 2, and 6 for all employees.
- Follow up on the annual contract renewals.
- Provide HR advice on the policies, procedures, and employment laws to the new and existing employees.
- Prepare the monthly payroll according to the approved policy including taxation and social insurance deductions.
- Coordinate with the Accounting Dept. to finalize approvals and payment of salaries.
- Partner with the HR manager to determine staffing needs.
- Provide HR reports to the management.
- Oversee the hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, conducting phone and face-to-face interviews, in addition to, negotiating and preparing the job offers.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews with the Dep. Managers.
- Inform new hires of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Conduct new hire employee orientations apprise employees of benefit options and accurately complete requested paperwork for new staff members.
- 4-6 years of experience in all HR Functions.
- Very good command of English (Speaking, listening, reading and writing).
- Familiar with HR systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very good Negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.