It’s an E-commerce company that designs and develops novel, useful, and in-demand personal care products under two brands.
- Prepare and develop accounting records and financial statements including monthly statements and end-of-the-month closures.
- Reporting to the management regarding daily financial updates.
- Assist in Auditing and analyzing financial performance.
- Assist in accounting operations including A/R, A/P& GL’s.
- Updating records of inventory & COGS accounting including reconciliation of inventory accounts.
- Assist in communications with our suppliers.
- Assist in Fulfilling the orders for different sales channels (retailers, pharmacies, and direct-to-consumers).
- Assist in comparing available goods with industry trends to determine appropriate pricing.
- Assist in Conducting demand planning to make sure we have a sufficient inventory level to meet customer needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance or equivalent business degree.
- 1-3 years of relevant accounting experience.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of procurement practices.
- Demonstrated skill in Purchasing/Accounts Payable systems.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Attention to detail.