Junior Growth Lead
Graphite is a boutique digital marketing firm that builds scalable growth engines for consumer technology companies such as Ticketmaster, MasterClass, BetterUp, and Honey. They specialize in search engine optimization (SEO), content strategy, mobile app growth, and conversion optimization. They are a fully distributed team that is dedicated to creating an environment where you do the best work of your career. With headquarters in San Francisco and team members across North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
- Support the execution of complex, large-scale, time-critical projects in collaboration with internal and external cross-functional teams.
- Work directly with growth and marketing executives at high-growth consumer tech companies, providing growth recommendations and collaborating across growth initiatives.
- Help craft compelling business cases for growth marketing projects including opportunity sizing with Analytics and Finance teams.
- Learn to identify, evaluate, and prioritize scalable web platform and page-level SEO projects based on traffic and revenue growth opportunities.
- Help forecast performance, set targets, build reporting, and communicate pacing towards targets.
- Coordinate with the Data Science team to perform analysis on organic traffic changes and communicate learnings and insights to partners.
- Track performance and learnings across all partner growth initiatives.
- Basic understanding of content marketing and content growth strategies.
- Basic understanding of how the web and native app ecosystems work.
- Experience working with a number of data and product tools (Google Analytics, Amplitude, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Asana, Jira, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present priorities, opportunities, challenges and business cases at both a high-level and in detail to partner teams.
- Excellent project management skills and experience managing multiple projects at once.
- Strong data analysis skills (you’ll drive the data analysis execution for your projects in collaboration with our internal Data Science team).
- Basic product sense and a strong interest in learning more about product strategy and how to find creative product solutions to challenging problems.
- Obsessed with learning and developing new skills.
- Multi tasking & accuracy.
- Creative problem-solver.
- Analytical skills.
- Team player.
What do they offer?
Graphite’s mission is to create an environment where you build the best work of your career. In order to facilitate this, They provide:
- Process As Needed – They view process as a way to empower better work, not as a series of dogmatic rules. They develop the best internal processes as they do products – through iteration, measurement, and continuous improvement.
- Autonomy – They trust you to be excellent at what you do. They will provide as much support as needed when needed, but no more. You will have autonomy and agency to drive projects forward, and own decisions and outcomes.
- Flexible Work Environment – Everyone’s optimal work style is unique. They operate as a distributed team across North & Latin America and Asia. They optimize for productivity and performance, not time spent in an office. Help Them build an optimal work environment that fits you as an individual.
- Compensation – They want to work with the best people in the World and compensate accordingly.
- Vacation & Time Off – In order to be the best version of yourself, you need time to recharge. They offer flexible PTO. Take the time when you need it.
- Benefits – They will ensure you have quality health care coverage and opportunities to further your education.
Graphite provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.
Our client is a Growth Marketing firm focused on Content & SEO, they partner with a select number of fast-growing SaaS and B2B