Part Time, Remote
Posted 8 months ago
Our client is a group of Companies – a conglomerate of companies in the E-commerce D2C and B2B spaces, and they’re looking for the next addition to our dynamic and talented marketing team.
Their environment is a synergistic ecosystem: the components individually offer a reinforcing element to the success of the Group. Taken as a whole, they’re a formidable business growth machine with various businesses operating in dozens of countries.
- Study company profile and operations to understand its marketing needs.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy according to objectives and budget.
- Help set marketing goals and objectives.
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company.
- Review and help improve the entire marketing mix.
- Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions.
- Support with the full-funnel marketing.
- Conduct marketing research to identify industry trends and commercial opportunities.
- Prepare detailed proposals and marketing plans.
- Advice on branding, positioning, communications, and other marketing issues.
- Give direction to marketing efforts with the most effective methods and tools.
- Monitor marketing projects and analyze results.
- Write reports with suggestions for improvements and new ideas.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology, and the latest best practices.
- Proven experience as a Senior Marketing Consultant or similar role.
- In-depth understanding of digital and non-digital marketing channels.
- Previous experience in the Kitchen Appliance space is a big plus.
- Experience with E-commerce businesses before is a MUST.
- Powerful ability to learn and develop.
- An outstanding team player.
- Excellent English is key.
- Knowledge of data analysis and market research.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing principles and best practices.
- Proficient in MS Office/Working knowledge of IT and marketing software (e.g. CRM/Shopify).
- Apt in writing proposals and reports.
- Outstanding organizational abilities.
- Communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Research minded.
- Strategic thinking.
- Analytical thinking.