Medical Content Writer
Part Time, Remote
Posted 9 months ago
IBC is a group of Companies – a conglomerate of companies in the E-commerce D2C and B2B spaces, and they’re looking for the next addition to our dynamic and talented marketing team.
Their environment is a synergistic ecosystem: the components individually offer a reinforcing element to the success of the Group. Taken as a whole, they’re a formidable business growth machine with various businesses operating in dozens of countries.
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics mostly in biology in order to develop original content.
- Revise content whenever customers or clients request changes.
- Help create style guides or suggest changes to ensure content is consistent and clear.
- Optimize articles for SEO and accessibility.
- Identify gaps in content and recommend new topics.
- Editing content to ensure voice, grammar, and style are on point, and proofreading the articles before publication
- Develop different content types, including email, social media posts, blog posts and website content.
- Work together with different departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Assure all-around consistency for textual styles, pictures, fonts, and tones in the content.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer or Copywriter in Biology, health, or medical field.
- Excellent understanding of SEO.
- Outstanding writing and editing skills in English.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle tight deadlines.