National Account Manager
Posted 8 months ago
Our client is a fast-growing freight brokerage and third party logistics provider with offices in Toronto, ON. Specialized in truckload shipments of dry, specialized, and temperature controlled products across North America.
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Effectively manage accounts and maintain relationships with clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/principals.
- Efficiently plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience 1 – 3 years of experience in a sales role.
- Excellent account management skills are a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Result-Driven individual.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Self Confident.
What Do They Offer?
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission.
- Growing, fast-paced company with opportunities for advancement.
- Diversified and equal employment environment.
- Strong team-oriented culture with numerous events organized throughout the year.