Posted 1 year ago
Our client is an e-commerce company which manufactures a wide range of outdoor lighting products. It sells mainly on Amazon, in addition to its own website. The company has been selling globally to the USA, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, and Australia. It is also expanding to Japan by this year.
- Creating and planning a variety of PPC campaigns across Facebook and Google Ads.
- Overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimise them.
- Analysing trends and making data-driven decisions.
- Making creative suggestions for advert templates.
- Producing detailed analysis and reports of campaigns.
- Presenting data and reports to stakeholders.
- Ensuring that campaigns are aligned across multiple channels.
- Building and strengthening key relationships across PPC ad platforms and various vendors.
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts and SEO.
- Hands on experience with Google AdWords and Facebook campaigns.
- Experience with Amazon is going to be a big plus.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and data manipulation.
- Awards certification is an advantage but not essential.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Creative thinking.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strategic thinking.
- Excellent communication skills.