We are a group of HR Consultants who work day-in and day-out together to provide a full range of Recruitment and HR solutions. We work with amazing clients in several regions around the world, including the Middle East, the United States, and Europe in diversified sectors such as Technology, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Retail, and much more
- Internship Description:We’re looking for a Graduate who’s looking to start his/her career in the field of recruitment to help us meet our talent objectives. As a Recruitment Intern, you will be in charge of filling any new appeared open vacancies by headhunting, posting & publishing new ads, screening, filtering, contacting & interviewing the applying candidates.Internship Start Date: 1st September.Duration: 3 Months.Job Type: Part-time (20 hours/week)
Job Location: Remote.
What Are You Going To Learn?
- Understand the recruitment process includes but is not limited to sourcing and vetting—screening, Headhunting & interviewing.
- Design and implement an overall recruiting strategy.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to the right job boards.
- Screen the candidates’ resumes and job applications.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Headhunt passive candidates across different levels and positions.
- Internship Requirements:
- Males & females are welcome to apply.
- A proficient level of English is a MUST
- Bachelor’s Degree is a MUST.
- Graduation year not later than 2022 nor earlier than 2020.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Creative, with excellent writing and communication skills.
- A certificate of recognition upon program completion will be provided for the interns who complete the internship program.
- An opportunity for full-time employment upon program completion for those who meet the eligibility criteria.
- Generous bonus upon program completion.