We are currently expanding and looking for a fully remote Recruitment Specialist to join our wonderful team of recruiters. Your role as a “Recruitment Specialist” is to manage and administer the day-to-day recruitment and selection process efficiently to make sure that we have a sufficient number of qualified candidates in our pipeline.
- Collaborate with Recruitment Consultants on different recruitment projects.
- Implement different recruitment techniques and methods to feed our pool of potential candidates.
- Shortlist candidates across job descriptions and person specifications to choose the most suitable ones.
- Conduct prescreening interviews with the shortlisted candidate to determine their suitability.
- Schedule different stages of interviews with the shortlisted candidates.
- Manage and administer the full testing stages with relevant candidates.
- Liaise and lead correspondences with candidates and hiring managers during the whole process of recruitment.
- Organize documentation within the whole process including, CVs, applications, assessment forms and job descriptions.
- Maintain applicant-tracking system updated on regular basis.
- Provide periodic status reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- Preferred to have a certificate in Human Resources Management.
- 1-3 years of work experience in recruitment and selection.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Experience in using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Expert user of recruitment portals and worldwide job boards.
- Professional user of MS. Office and Google Docs.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Comfort in learning and using digital tools.
- Be a team player and have cross-cultural literacy.
- Reliable and secure equipment (stable internet connections & sufficient computer).
What Do We Offer?
- You work wherever you want. It’s fully remote.
- 35 working hours a week.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped profit share.
- Elite medical insurance plans.
- Growing, fast-paced company with opportunities for advancement.
- Diversified and equal employment environment.
- Strong team-oriented culture with numerous events organized throughout the year.