Remote Front-End Developer
Our client is a software startup company that seeks to empower and utilize the talents of youth to create innovative and trailblazing solutions. Their focus is on developing high-quality software solutions and setting new standards in the software development industry. They aim to create a new generation of software developers who are passionate, highly skilled, and committed to excellence.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Full-Stack Developer who specializes in Frontend Development to join our team. As a Full-Stack Developer, you will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of interactive web applications and interfaces. You will work closely with other members of the development team to ensure that the end product meets the needs of our clients.
- Work closely with back-end developers to integrate front-end and back-end functionality.
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to ensure that the user interface is intuitive, user-friendly, and visually appealing.
- Write clean, well-organized, and maintainable code that adheres to industry best practices and standards.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues related to the user interface and implement solutions to improve performance and functionality.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in front-end development and contribute to the evolution of our development processes and best practices.
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to the overall improvement of our development process.
- 1 – 2 Years of experience as a Full-stack developer (Front-end focused).
- Extensive experience with popular front-end frameworks such as React, or Vue.js.
- Familiarity with popular front-end frameworks such as Nextjs or Nuxtjs.
- Understanding of responsive design principles.
- Basic understanding of cross-platform development for mobile platforms using react native.
- Familiarity with version control tools like Git.
- Basic understanding of server-side languages such as Node.js, Go, or Rust.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Interest in UI/UX design for both web and mobile and desire to learn more.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.