Remote Stock/Crypto/ Financial Analyst
halal-investing resources Organization
whitecollars, Recruitment, HR Services, Remote Stock/Crypto/ Financial Analyst, halal-investing resources Organization
Our client is a startup providing halal-investing resources for investors interested in stocks and cryptos. They track hundreds of assets in an effort to provide halal-conscious investors with the resources they need to achieve their financial objectives while remaining true to Islamic principles.
The Analyst is tasked with performing fundamentals analysis and valuing stocks and/or cryptos to assess their return potential.
These assessments should be written in an accessible manner wherein readers can benefit from them regardless of their prior knowledge levels and investing backgrounds.
The analyst should be able to form their own original opinions and back them up with data and strong logic.
- Responsible for developing and updating valuation models.
- Flexible to provide 2 well-researched reports every week of around 600-1000 words each.
- Meet the deadlines for the given content schedule.
The seeker of truth must meet the following criteria:
- Excellent English writing skills.
- Experience investing in either stocks or cryptocurrencies.
- Attention to detail. Did you catch that?
- You have the ability to do independent research and distinguish between reliable and unreliable sources.
- If you think you have exceptional insights into stocks and/or cryptos, apply!
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.