Senior Account Manager
Our client is an ambitious tech-oriented financial intermediary, hiring the most talented people to bring the best outcomes to their clients. they source finance solutions for businesses and individuals who need assistance finding the most appropriate way of raising capital to purchase assets, invest in new opportunities, and manage cash flow.
The Account Management team is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our clients and understanding their requirements so we can solve their needs most effectively. Working alongside other Account Managers and our Support team, you’ll be fully assisted in helping clients with almost any type of requirement they have.
● Must have a background in the Finance sector coming from a Finance Broker.
● Actively develop new and existing relationships with clients through telesales, social
media, trade events, and networking.
● Provide finance solutions to clients by offering a range of products including but not
limited to asset finance, commercial loans, invoice finance, and property finance.
● Effectively analyze financial requirements and key financial documentation.
● Develop a full understanding of your client’s requirements.
● Draft proposal documents and compile compelling applications.
A High-Performing Senior Account Manager Will:
● Research background information on the appropriateness of prospects before engaging.
● Maintain a high standard of professional conduct in all oral and written communication.
● Develop own knowledge and skills.
● Stay vigilant against the risks of fraud and money laundering and report concerns promptly and appropriately.
● Adhere to the principles of Treating Customers Fairly in all your dealings and
● Support other Account Managers and the wider team through sharing expertise and best practice.
● 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM (Monday to Thursday)
● 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (Friday)
● Flexible Working Module:
● Can work 100% remotely or hybrid in the office.
● Can work abroad for up to 90 days a year.
Some Key Details of the Role:
● Fully employed and self-employed roles available.
● Option to work fully remotely.
● Full telephony and CRM infrastructure provided.
● Dedicated Sales Support team.
● Access to a wide range of funders.
Check other positions on find jobs page