An E-commerce Company that designs and develops novel, useful, and in-demand personal care products under two brands.
- Manage all accounting operations, including Invoicing, A/R, A/P & GL’s, monitoring spending, and budgets.
- Audit and analyze financial performance.
- Manage inventory & COGS accounting including reconciliation of inventory accounts.
- Manage the communications with our suppliers.
- Fulfill the orders for different sales channels (retailers, pharmacies, and direct to consumers).
- Compare available goods with industry trends to determine appropriate pricing.
- Conduct demand planning to make sure we have a sufficient inventory level to meet customer needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance or equivalent business degree.
- 5+ years of relevant accounting experience.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of procurement practices.
- Demonstrated skill in Purchasing/Accounts Payable systems.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Attention to detail.