Posted 1 year ago
Our client is an Arabic culture-inspired Emirati brand that offers a variety of premium products such as watches, jewelry, and sunglasses for men and women on its online store, in addition to other Marketplaces in the GCC.
- Book and record financial transactions (receivables & payables).
- Maintain ledgers, update financial statements, and prepare financial reports as requested.
- Support the monthly preparation and release of payroll; calculate and release end of service.
- Prepare and support the annual audit of the company’s financials.
- Handle petty cash.
- Occasionally assist in the Sales VAT.
- Update new series of the sale order number.
- 5+ years of experience in accounting, ideally in a startup or eCommerce company Experienced with GCC VAT regulations.
- Experience with QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online.
- Further accounting certification (CPA, ACCA, etc.).
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal & written) in English.
- Business Acumen.
- Tech Savvy.
- Attention to detail.
- Time management.