Senior CRM Consultant (Hybrid/Remote)
Our client is a UK-based technology company that provides ERP software, CRM solutions, and BI tools to businesses across industries. They offer end-to-end financial management, supply chain management, project management, and inventory management capabilities with their Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central software. They have a customer-centric approach and are committed to providing excellent customer service and support.
The majority of the role will be spent working directly with clients, where you will be involved in all stages of project delivery; discovering, defining, building, testing, and deploying solutions with Business Central and a variety of third-party applications. You will also have the opportunity to lead projects, liaising with both the clients and our team to ensure our Business Central projects are a success.
- Interact with clients/customers to understand business requirements and document the same.
- Demonstrate D365 CRM solution capabilities to the customer/client.
- Conduct business process analysis and create a Fit/Gap report.
- Create Solution design to address client business, interface, and performance requirements.
- Advise on complex D365 CRM business cases and propose comprehensive solutions based on D365.
- Create functional requirements and functional designs for customizations.
- Create estimates for implementation tasks.
- Provide MS Dynamics SME expertise to clients and mentor team members.
- Solution testing and assisting with user acceptance testing.
- Conduct user and administrator training.
Skills & Experience:
• Experience delivering MS Dynamics 365 CRM Projects, across different CRM Business apps
• Leading or Project Managing Business Central Projects
• Experience in all aspects of the delivery project cycle
• Knowledgeable and experience in D365 CRM Business apps
• Excellent effective communication skills
Desirable (but not essential):
• Microsoft Certifications
• Worked with a Microsoft Partner
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.