Senior Graphic Designer (Social Media)
Posted 2 years ago
We are hiring a Senior Graphic Designer for one of our clients, a reputable Digital Marketing agency that has more than 10 years of success stories across multiple sectors.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce the final design.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables.
- Participate in a hands-on manner through all phases of motion, from concept, design, storyboarding, and animation.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the latest graphic design techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company and clients’ guidelines, deadlines, and design standards.
- Amend final designs to clients’ comments and gain full approval.
- 5 years of graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of social media graphic designs.
- Proficiency in graphic design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Familiarity with After Effect and Premier.
- A degree in Design, Fine Arts, or a related field is a plus.