An E-commerce Company that designs and develops novel, useful, and in-demand personal care products under two brands.
- Maintain employee records (i.e., soft and hard copies).
- Update HR databases (e.g., new hires, separations, and sick leaves).
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data, like absences, bonuses, and leaves.
- Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures.
- Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information.
- Coordinate HR projects, meetings, and training seminars.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Law, or any relevant field.
- 1-3 years of experience as an HR Generalist.
- Strong knowledge of Saudi labor law is a big plus.
- Startup experience is a big plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.