We are currently expanding and looking for a fully remote Senior Recruitment Specialist to join our wonderful team of recruiters. Your role as a “Senior Recruitment Specialist” is to set up the recruitment and selection strategy, and cooperate with a team of recruiters to achieve our clients’ hiring needs with the highest standards of quality.
- Communicate with clients to get a clear view of their hiring needs and organizational goals.
- Develop solutions for complex recruitment projects to meet our clients’ goals and objectives.
- Develop recruitment and selection strategy for each new position.
- Define the most suitable recruitment techniques and channels as well as the most efficient selection process.
- Shortlist candidates across job descriptions and person specifications to choose the most suitable candidates.
- Conduct different types of interview techniques with the shortlisted candidates to determine their suitability.
- Liaise and lead correspondences with candidates and hiring managers throughout the whole process of recruitment.
- Organize documentation within the whole process, including CVs, applications, assessments, forms, and job descriptions.
- Maintain the applicant-tracking system updated on a regular basis.
- Provide periodical status reports to the clients and different stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- HR Certification is a plus.
- 4-6 years of work experience in Recruitment and Selection.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Experience using “Applicant Tracking Systems” ATSs.
- Professional user of MS Office and Google Docs.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- Attention to detail.
- Result orientation.
- Customer service orientation.
What Do We Offer?
- You work wherever you want. It’s fully remote.
- 35 working hours a week.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped profit share.
- Elite medical insurance plans.
- Growing, fast-paced company with opportunities for advancement.
- Diversified and equal employment environment.
- Strong team-oriented culture with numerous events organized throughout the year.