An E-commerce Company that designs and develops novel, useful, and in-demand personal care products under two brands.
- Analyze and translate business requirements into technical requirements to be communicated with the 3rd party development team.
- Collaborate with external Software agencies to make sure that our websites are functional and easy to use.
- Conduct user testing for our websites across browsers, operating systems, and devices.
- Maintain, configure and troubleshoot servers.
- Ensure site security by setting up firewalls and login pages.
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity.
- Debug pages and fix broken links or images.
- Collaborate with the Content Writers to update the content on our websites.
- Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g traffic, conversions).
- Address user complaints.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 3-6 years of experience working in web development within e-commerce industry.
- Experience in solving browser compatibility issues and optimizing front-end performance.
- Good understanding of business, technical abstraction, and system module design.
- Previous experience in UI/UX Design.
- Strong front-end UI skills using appropriate technologies.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Strong knowledge of the full software development life cycle.
- Hands-on QA testing experience.
- Excellent teamwork; communication.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Project management skills.