Our client is a voice messaging service provider. Reached their first million users in only one year, which qualified them to secure funds from Silicon Valley’s top investors to grow the engineering team and accelerate their growth to 10 million users.
As a full-time front-end engineer typical duties will include:
- Maintain and build new features powering our website and Chrome extension.
- Extending our layers of test automation (Jest, QA Wolf).
- Review and feedback on Figma UX with our Designer.
- Contribute to coding standards and tooling.
- Write or review technical proposals on longer-running work streams like refactoring the codebase, localization, increasing test coverage, or packaging up our code into an SDK, porting our experience to React Native.
- You are a senior front-end engineer, with at least 5 years of experience at fast-growth consumer and/or SaaS tech companies.
- You either have formal degree-level training in Computer Science or can demonstrate solid evidence of a self-taught solid grasp of fundamentals.
- You have demonstrated you are a high-impact team contributor combining high levels of accuracy, rigor, and output.
- You have an excellent judgment on engineering trade-offs, with a fine-tuned sense of when to pick between accruing more tech debt, leaving as is but increasing tests, refactoring or wholesale rewriting.
- You live by the “no asshole” rule, demonstrating high levels of empathy for peers, non-technical colleagues, and users.
- Competitive salary.
- Stock option plan.
- Leave package.
- Work from home.
- Flexible hours.
- Working with an amazing team.