We are a group of HR Consultants who work day-in and day-out together to provide a full range of recruitment and HR solutions.
We work with amazing clients in several regions around the world, including the Middle East, the United States, and Europe in diversified sectors such as Technology, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Retail, and much more.
We are currently expanding and we are hiring a part-time remote SEO Specialist to join our team.
- Perform ongoing advanced keyword research.
- Optimize content and landing pages for SEO.
- Provide technical SEO support and oversee crawling, indexing, XML sitemap generation, implementation schema markup, …etc.
- Work closely with the development teams to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to the portal architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Research and analyze competitor keywords, and rank organic backlinks and ad links.
- Track and analyze keyword rankings and featured lists for our apps, as well as our competitors.
- Analyzing SEO statistics and techniques for competitors and top-performing apps.
- BSc in Marketing, or any related field.
- Two to three years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, handling multiple concurrent projects and tasks.
- In-depth knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Experience keyword research.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Solid understanding of content marketing, performance marketing, conversion, and user acquisition.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Good working knowledge of Google Ads, Social Media Ads, and Social Media Optimization.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Time management.
- Critical thinking.
- Research minded.
- Organizational Skills.