Our client is a comprehensive event management firm founded in 2010. They specialize in creating memorable and accessible designs for various clients, including corporations, government entities, and international groups. Their goal is to make an impact through their open and collaborative design process, turning ideas into engaging environments and opportunities into results.
As an SEO Specialist, you will:
- Led and executed on-page SEO strategies for a pool of clients in various niches
- Analyze, review, and implement changes to client websites to optimize them for search engines
- Conduct competitive analysis, keyword research, content development, and page-level optimizations
- Provide recommendations and suggest opportunities for maximizing organic search performance using big data, creativity, and problem-solving at scale
- Track and report changes in traffic, rankings, trends, and conversions using analytics tools
- Collaborate with other SEO specialists and squad members to influence SEO strategy, direction, and approach
- Stay up-to-date on the latest SEO trends and best practices and implement them accordingly
- A bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in on-page SEO, covering all aspects such as keyword research, snippet optimization, TF-IDF, Schema, canonicalization, image optimization, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data and provide insights
- A solid understanding of all search engines and their functions, as well as online marketing principles and strategies.
- Proficiency in various SEO tools and platforms, such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Moz, etc.
- Fluency in Arabic, with experience in optimizing content for Arabic-speaking audiences.
- A proven track record of successful projects that demonstrate your SEO skills and results.