Posted 2 years ago
Our client is a Petroleum & Energy Logistics & Services Saudi company providing the regional Oil & Gas operators and service providers with innovative services and solutions through its core competencies as well as through strategic alliances across the globe.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the agency accounts search engine results rankings.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers).
- Implement link-building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
- Assist in the development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials.
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance.
- Collaborate with others to manage SEO strategy.
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns.
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.).
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis.
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems.
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus.
- E-commerce and CRM roles is an advantage.
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.