Shopify Store Manager
Our client is an e-commerce company which manufactures a wide range of outdoor lighting products. It sells mainly on Amazon, in addition to its own website. The company has been selling globally to the USA, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, and Australia. It is also expanding to Japan by this year.
- Maintain the company’s e-commerce store by updating product photos, uploading new products, generating product descriptions, and tracking inventory.
- Support new product launches including site development in conjunction with general customer experience.
- Manage online store orders and communicate with shipping/fulfillment centers.
- Optimize product pages based on customer feedback.
- Work with the Graphic Designers to update the website with digital media and promotional materials.
- Ensuring exceptional customer service by addressing and ensuring the timely resolution of customer issues or comments.
- Provide analysis and reporting on metrics such as weekly/monthly sales by product, and offer code performance.
- Excellent understanding of Shopify platform, design, and digital applications.
- Understanding of Shopify data analytics.
- Technical understanding of Shopify end-to-end experience.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Attention to detail.