Social Media Manager
We are seeking a talented and creative Social Media Manager to join our client’s team for their launching branch in Egypt as they specialize in events management and exhibition stands and build. As the Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing social media strategies that align with the company’s branding and messaging and engage with our target audience.
About the Client:
Advanced Dimensions (ADE) is a comprehensive event management firm founded in 2010. They specialize in creating memorable and accessible designs for various clients, including corporations, government entities and international groups. Their goal is to make an impact through their open and collaborative design process, turning ideas into engaging environments and opportunities into results. ADE consists of two companies: ADE Architects and ADE Design. They have worked on projects ranging from 250 to 250,000 square feet and strive to work with clients who want to make a global impact.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute social media strategies to promote events management and exhibition stands services.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Collaborate with the marketing and creative team to develop content strategies that align with the company’s branding and messaging.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g., Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in social media marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in social media management or digital marketing.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, algorithms, and best practices.
- Familiarity with social media management tools, such as Hootsuite, Buffer, or Sprout Social.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with web design.
- Knowledge of or interest in events management and exhibition stands industry trends and best practices.
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.