Our client is a leader in the design, manufacturing, and installation of world-class reliable emergency warning and mass notification systems. Their mass notification systems are recognized worldwide for their superior dialogue clarity, impressive build quality, advanced technology, and flexibility. Their systems easily integrate with other warning systems to provide a more complete solution.
- Design and implement desktop/web applications.
- Responsible for all aspects of software development, deployment, and maintenance.
- Maintain our existing applications, which include fixing critical defects, adding features & enhancements to improve the applications’ performance, and keeping them current with the new market requirements & emerging technologies.
- Provide technical support to our system specialists team (as needed).
- Provide technical leadership, direction, and design expertise to junior team members.
- Co-work with different F/W and H/W teams locally and globally.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or any related discipline.
- 2+ years of experience in software design and development.
- 4+ experience in building .NET-based solutions using C# or VB.NET.
- Demonstrated experience with the WPF framework.
- Demonstrated experience with WCF, Web API & web service technologies in general (REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, SSL, SAML, XML, …etc.)
- Demonstrated experience creating network/internet solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with multithreading and parallel programming.
- Experience with integration with GIS systems or mapping applications is a plus.
- Experience with SQL server (SQL Reporting Service) & Entity Framework.
- Solid understanding of software design methods and techniques.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns.
- Solid understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts.
- Excellent knowledge of UML, to document designs.
- Capable of writing proposals and making presentations to customer or client audiences or professional peers.
- Organizational and time-management skills under tight deadlines.
- Creative, self-motivated, organized, and problem solver with high analytical skills.
- Team-oriented who will be able to work in a fast-paced environment.